We are looking for Technology Research Analyst, who will be leading our research on various emerging technology sectors and startups.
Position: Technology Research Analyst
Qualification: B.E, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, M.Tech from premier institutes
Experience: 4 years to 12 years
- Conducting secondary research on startups and industry sectors.
- Developing understanding of upcoming technologies, investment trends, building insights, and preparing reports. Publishing all information on the Theta-Preneur pltform.
- Developing a thorough understanding of the Theta-Preneur platform and its features.
- Delivering custom research engagements to clients including analysis and insights.
- Carrying out research on a portfolio of companies
- Track news, events, and results of the companies under coverage
- Track and monitor regulatory trends impacting the industry
- Build and maintain databases tracking key macroeconomic indicators/industry KPIs.
- Work on Financial Models – update historical numbers, build projections, and carry out valuation.
- Possess knowledge of stocks and Index research.
- Assist the Lead Analyst in preparation of company profiles, newsletters, flash notes, earning notes, initiating coverage reports, etc.
- Develop road show presentations
- Handle ad-hoc research requests as per client requirements
Requirements for candidates:
- Out of the box thinkers with an inclination toward research, ability to conceptualize / structure solutions independently.
- Ability to identify and articulate the larger implications of a research project
- Strong implementation and prototyping skills with proficiency in one or more programming languages and paradigms
- Adequate technical writing and presentation skills.
- Willingness to work in a team environment
- Motivation and demonstrated ability to build software and other artefacts (vs. purely analytical/ theoretical)
- Authorship/co-authorship of relevant articles (journal, conference, trade)
About Theta-Preneur: Theta-Preneur is a Monthly research report on startups and emerging technology. It publishes research insights on startups technology sectors, and the startups operating in that Technology. Every month this report covers a new startup technology sector. Also this report brings the application and engagement of these technology startups with: Investors, Corporate, and Technology Firms.
Beyond the indepth report on technology, these Monthly Research Reports on Startups covers various sections like:
- Directory of Startups in India in a Technology Sector
- Top 10 Startup for Early Funding in a Technology Sector
- Top 10 Startups for Acquisition in a Technology Sector
- Top 10 Startups Vendors for Tech Procurement
The research reports published by Theta-Preneur are centered around three core areas:
- Startup Funding: Finding the high potential Startups for Funding
- Startup M&A: Finding suitable Startups for M&A
- Technology Vendor Assessment: Finding the right Vendor for procuring Emerging Technology
Today these cutting edge research reports have become the gold standard for the industry to Invest, Acquire and Source high potential Startups/ Emerging Technology.
If you feel this profile and the organization sounds exciting, please drop your latest resume at this mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org